Monday, October 6, 2014

Sitting States side

     Wow never thought that I would be feeling what I feel.  I'm home, the place that I have called home and known as home and felt homesick for every time I have been away from, until now.  My calling is being affirmed by my desire to be back on the mission field.  I have had some amazing things take place since being back though.  The biggest being I was approved by the board of directors for Ignite Missions, I am officially a partnering missionary.  There has also been some really amazing God things take place other than that.  I was privileged the opportunity to speak at my home church, and share with my family all the amazing things that took place over the summer, and I was able to cast my vision for my future plans.  I brought back 150lbs of green coffee beans to help raise support, and through Gods network I met an amazing couple willing to partner with me to roast, bag and label my coffee.  It has been a great way to share and connect with people I otherwise would have never been able to connect to.  Although I must admit getting the coffee back was quite the adventure.  I received it in 10lb brown paper bags wrapped in plastic wrap, there are other things that come out of central America that look like that haha.  I have been met with an overwhelming amount of people that just have been loving on me, and it is an amazing feeling honestly the one thing I missed was my church family and living life together with them.  My needs at this point are as follows.
1. Raise $12,000.00 for language school, flights to renew visa, and room and board.
2. Begin to build a network of places and people to share my vision.
3. After raising the support for school begin to raise support sustaining me on a yearly basis starting January 2016 with a budget of $35,000-$40,000 a year. Which will include housing, transportation, and basic living needs.
4. Begin to find support for the construction ministry vision I shared in my last post $400 for each project.
There is really no way to make this happen without monthly support and there is no support that is to little $5, $10, $20, $50, $100.
If you would like to meet me or get more info fell free to contact me. coydavis2893@gmail.com

All support is appreciated as this life's work cannot be done with out God and his support through His people. Prayer support and financial support are always in need. If you are able to support financially please visit http://www.ignitemissions.org/#!contact/c175r this will take you directly to the support link. Simply follow the provided directions and add Coy Houston Davis in the memo line. Thank you for your support emotionally, spiritually, prayerfully, and financially.

No comments:

Post a Comment